ISTE Newbies: Don’t Just Survive… Thrive!

I know posting these suggestions a week after #ISTE2014 is a little #latetotheparty… but with my experience still fresh in my mind, I wanted to share anyways.  As an ISTE newbie, I spent hours and hours (and hours) reading survival strategies before I headed to Atlanta.  Many of them were helpful, but living it was far different than planning it. Similarly, I know deep down that each Newbie will have his or her own individualized experience. However, I cannot help but share my own First Time Wisdom!  What would you add, based on your experience?

ISTE Bingo

Keep your eyes peeled for a soon-to-come blog post detailing my time at ISTE.

Dream Big,

MyLiveSignature - My Signatures-2

Comments
  • Suzy, this is an excellent post. I hope it is prominently featured on next year’s ISTE site as everyone gears up for ISTE2015 in Philadelphia. Your card should be included in the bags for everyone who attends ISTE.

• Suzy Brooks:

Awww, thanks, Paula! I had fun thinking of the ideas, and even though the learning curve was a bit steep, I had a blast. I am hoping to have the opportunity to go next year. Seeing these in ISTE bags would be over-the-top cool! It was such a pleasure meeting you — have a fabulous summer!!
      Dream Big,
      Suzy