EduBlogs Student Blogging Challenge!
Wow, 3 posts in about 15 hours – we’re on a roll! Students in Room 204 are very excited about the Edublogs Student Blogging Challenge! We’re anxious to get started today… If you are stopping by to check out our blog — -Welcome!!
You’ll find our ABOUT page listed on the right hand side of this window. Check it out!
Some questions for YOU:
1. Where is your school located?
2. What grade level and/or ages are you?
3. How many students in your class/grade/school?
4. What do your students enjoy about life in school?
5. What fun projects are you working on this year?
Feel free to share anything else you’d like to add. We’re excited to have visitors, and we’re even MORE excited to travel the world, peeking into other classrooms!
Mrs. Brooks’ Spectacular Third Graders
We got the idea for this activity from Student Challenge Blog March 2012