April School Vacation, 4/16-4/24

Author: kkruse  //  Category: Important Dates, Uncategorized

Just a reminder that school will be closed for April vacation and reopen on Monday, April 25th. I hope everyone has a wonderful vacation and comes back re-energized!

Just in case you want to know what I will be doing, I am headed to sunny southern California to Cardif by the Sea to visit with my sister and her family, my mom, and take in some of all that California has to offer!

4 Responses to “April School Vacation, 4/16-4/24”

1. ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says:

dear mrs k. dawson,

I CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER BECAUSE THEN I CAN START SAILING!!!! I DONT LIKE WINTER CAUSE I CANt SAAAAAIIILL. you are lucky to be in california because it is warm there. I cant wait FOR SUMMER BECAUSE I AM GOING TO SAIL EVERY WHERE LIKE CUTYHUNK AND HOPEFULLY BLOCK ISLAND!
    I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO BLOCK ISLAND BUT I WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE CUTTYHUNK BECAUSE THEY HAVE A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GET GOOD POPCICLES!!!!!!!!!! SOOO HAAPPPPPY guess what i reaaaaallly reallly really reaaallly reeallly realllly reallly realllly like jelllyfish and also pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! know what? know what???

i saw two kittens riding a goat. goats are great for transportation!!!!! did you know did you know that goats are great for transportation!!! i cant wait to go back to schoollllll!!! know why? know whyyyy?? because i LIKE SCHOOLL… okk now i have to gooo soorrrryyy :( loveeee ruuubbyyy

2. ruby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says:

oh! i forgot to add…

TURTLES ARE ALSO GREAT FOR TRANSPORTATION!!!!!!! DIDJA KNOW DIDJA DIDJA????

:) :) :) :)

3. ruby!!!!! Says:

HI!!!! me again! also i love to ride on dragons!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!BYEEEEE

4. Lengyel.com Says:

I went to Chicago and New Orleans. Bye.