Lily leaves for Italy

Author: kkruse  //  Category: Uncategorized

Today was a sad day for room 301 because our Falmouth Academy and former Mullen Hall (yes, my student) volunteer, Lily, is leaving us for the rest of the school year to live in Italy.  Lily has been such an incredible part of our Tuesday mornings and the kids and I so look forward to seeing her.  She is patient and loving with each and every student and the kids love knowing that she was once a student at Mullen Hall in my class.  They made her wonderful cards with heartfelt words of gratitude as well as Italian flags and a phrase or two in Italian.  Just love the internet!!  Anyway, Lily will be back to the Cape at the end of June and plans on visiting Morse Pond regularly.  As far as volunteering, she has assured me that she will be back next year.  I can’t wait to have her back and am tremendously grateful to have had her this year.  Grazie and Cia Lily!!

2 Responses to “Lily leaves for Italy”

1. Charlotte Says:

ooooooooooooooooooh :( i miss lily! :( :( :( :9 :( :( :(

2. charlotte Says:

celia grace is sleeping over sssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttlllllllllllleeeeeeeeeessssssssss