Open Book @ Lawrence Library

Author Peter Kujawinski visits the library

April5

pk-with-krista-h3Lawrence students met with Peter Kujawinski, co-author of Dormia, on March 19 in the Library. Mr. Kujawinski,  in town to do a book signing at Eight Cousins bookstore,  spent the morning at Lawrence School and the afternoon at Morse Pond School talking with students about the creative process involved in writing a book.  He shared several of his own short stories, which were the inspirations for the new fantasy series that he is writing with his partner, Jake Halpern.

Click on “Comment” below to read the reviews of this book or to create your own.

posted under Posts
2 Comments to

“Author Peter Kujawinski visits the library”

1. On April 5th, 2010 at 9:27 pm Christine T. Says:

I am mad of the book Dormia, because I finshed it. Dormia is now one my favorite books. I got to meet with the author of the book, Peter Kujawinski. Its amazing in my opinion how this whole book is based on a REAL fact. I honestly can’t wait for the sequel for Dormia. I’m DYING to know what happens next. If you wanna know, then READ the first book. I think that Dormia is really awesome and other students or anyone should read it. So please read the book Dormia by Peter Kujawinski and Jake Harlpen.

2. On May 24th, 2010 at 8:46 am Monique Says:

I just finished reading Dormia last night. I absolutely enjoyed it and I can’t wait to read the sequel. I thought it was great that I got to meet the author, and hearing his talk helped me see some things in the book that I wouldn’t have it I had not talked to him. I think more authors should come to schools and talk about their books, especially fiction writers.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Spam Protection by WP-SpamFree